Monday, August 3, 2009

Staying Put But Moving On

One of the great things about my year of wandering was the enormous amount of free time I had to read, relax, and just plain think. A new stage in my life is about to begin and my year of relaxed and contemplative nomadism is history - I forgot what it is like to be completely and honestly busy. My to-do list won't fit on a single page so I have zero time to actually absorb how the past year has affected me.

So here is the update: I made it home just fine and I am indescribably happy to be spending time with friends and family again. Hopefully a thoughtful and lengthier post will follow in order to tie everything together and wrap up this blog (for a while anyway).

1 comment:

JakeB said...

Luke,
It was great having you and Jess back in town for a few days, I wish you both the best of luck in your relationship and professional life. Keep us informed of your time in Austin and let me know when your good for a visit, I'd be intrested in coming down during the music festival.